- Has army-crawled a few times when I've sat right next to her and not let her roll over to get to whatever she was going after, but she still prefers to roll. The girl is stubborn!
- Has been saying "what?", which sounds more like "wuut?" complete with duck lips, and "that?" ("dat?") and pointing at things.
- Thinks it's hilarious if you imitate whatever she's doing.
- Was an excellent paper-tearer on her first Christmas, although she was more interested in playing with the boxes.
- Was out like a light at 9:25 on her first New Year's Eve (along with her Daddy).
- Still can't be trusted with more than one mouthful of table food on her tray at once, and she gets very impatient if you're not fast enough with the next bite. She's getting to be a sassy girl!
- Is still an awesome sleeper at night and she wakes up with a grin pretty much every day.
- Loves books. She will play with books over the toys in her toy basket anytime.
- Was a little confused by her first Facetime with Daddy while he was on his New Year's duck hunting trip. He was too. :)
11 months old is by far my FAVORITE.